Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Shirtless Darth Maul?

Ok This hsirtless darth Maul figure really ****es me off. Who wants to see some Darth Maul with no shirt on and his six pack? Plus, he looks like that one character from spider man( I don't know my spider man so sorry) but I think hasbro has gone a little too far this time, any thoughts?

I like his nipples.

I'm happy with any new Maul that isn't a resculpt of the dozen from Episode I. This is actually my favorite Maul. Great sculpt, excellent paint apps, cool pack-in, and a split-apart lightsabre make it really stand out among the rest. If I could only have one Maul, this would be it, if only because of the deliriously maniacal expression on his face and his dynamic, kickass pose.

And his nipples.

Originally posted by MisterPL
    I like his nipples...
    And his nipples.
    The only thing that would make it better is a nipple ring.

No, seriously...
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

No, seriously...

I know. I was honestly disappointed that a Sith Apprentice covered with a red & black tribal tattoo and a pierced ear didn't have at least one pierced nipple. Otherwise, this is still a perfectly nasty figure.

Actually, I'm kinda surprised Hasbro had the balls to give him nipples at all.

Re: Shirtless Darth Maul?

Originally posted by BountyHunter
    Ok This hsirtless darth Maul figure really ****es me off.
    Did you even buy it, BountyHunter?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've dubbed this one...

"Chippendales Maul!"

"Ladies! For your entertainment pleasure this evening... he's buff... he's bad... he's got a killer's smile... yeeessss you heard that right! Just watch where you put your hands! Give it up for LORD MAUL!!!!"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

NO

Na of course I didn't buy it, I have better ways to spend my money than waste it on some tatooed sith

This maul figure is a change from all the other ones we've been getting,would you prefer Hasrbo to make the same Maul over and over again? Or would you prefer a change?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I dislike this figure and if KB took returns for that reason, they'd have mine back. Cheaply made, the paint on the tats isn't consistant, and that droid... yuck.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs down

I like it better than the last Maul we got, with that brownish vest thing. That figure sucked.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."