More Cantina sets!

I was just at the Wal-Mart in Elizabethtown, KY and found a bunch of the Cantina Sets (1st wave).

This is exactly what happened when Target started getting additional shipments of the Accessory sets.

So, if you still need these, keep your eyes peeled.
    May the force be with you.

Actually, if you still need these come to Maryland. We've got them warming the pegs of every wal-mart around.

Yeah, I was at 2 Walmarts in Maryland this week and those sets were falling off the pegs.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Is this the same cardboard playset that came out a few years ago? with the sandtrooper? wish they would redistribute that in the midwest!!!
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

These sets are different. They have a cantina alien (or human in the upcoming packs) and come with a section of the bar and drinking glasses.

I don't think there is much chance of the set with the sandtrooper being redistributed. It's been out of production for a couple of years at least. Your best bet to find that is probably E-bay.

Last edited by mtriv73; 01-10-2003 at 03:57 PM.

I now have all three of the Deluxe cantina sets, Ponda Bobba, Momaw Naddon and Greedo. Pretty cool figures. Wish Hasbro would do all of their figures like they did Greedo and Ponda Bobba. Legs bend, and fully poseable.
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"