Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To All that will be up at Midnight!!!

i say that we should be on here talking the night away, discussing many ideas about star wars.

i don't know where u'll be but here sounds like a good place

on new years eve i will start a thread about 9, pacific time, called the "Mid-night Bash", if for some reason i have not started the 9:15 pacific time, someone please start it

-star wars is not just a movie it is a way of life!
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Erm, sorry, But I'll be out getting arse faced well into the new year morn....

Have fun though.....

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    Erm, sorry, But I'll be out getting arse faced well into the new year morn....

Have fun though.....
    Hmmmm, I'm gonna have to agree with you there. Probably what I will be doing too, and trying to type while in the "spirits" is a little hard to do. That and the fact that a buddy and I are going to be playing NFL 2K3 for PS2 and watching LOTR SE. So I really don't think I'll be here . . . . unless he wants a good laugh at all of us freaks. Me included.

BTW, wrong forum for this, I'm moving it to Gen Disc.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I will also be out there in the cold uncaring world getting

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    arse faced

Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

You won't find me on line New Years eve it's a time to party with your family and friends!!! Just don't drink and drive-thank God my wife is driving.... Happy New Year-early.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

but your friends are here too
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i have changed my mind, i will not be here, i will be playing GTA or Madden, i forgot i just got them
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Yes, DD are very important this time of year. There is always friend and family that will offer this service. Even if they will not there are taxi's that will.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I wont be online either, I'll be at work operating a fly rail for a New Years show and then doing a tear down at 1AM. Infact I'll probally wont be online very much next year because Jan.2 our 1.8 million square feet of convention space (2nd largest in the U.S.) opens up and I'll be too busy with work- which is o.k. considering I'm looking at $100,000+ a year. Finally I can start saving for a big house to put all my Star Wars stuff in.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I'm going to columbus and staying a friends house. We'll be drinking the night away, so any posts from me, will be in "drunken jibberish" (Thanks david gray!) and prolly funny.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"