Exclamation Going Podracing!

Seen it yet?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Nice job, any sliding doors?

Poor R2, has to drag Anakin's pod, make him drag it himself.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

R2 dragged Ani's pod in the movie too, it's easy to drag though since it's hovering.

Fantastic work AC, great use of some classic base plates too! I'm kinda surprised Lego hasn't done a set like this, it doesn't look like a lot of parts, and would have made a good centerpiece to the '99 line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

cool
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

how many of the different pod racers has lego put out? not had much interest in Legos, but if I can build some different pod racers, this maybe the way for me to complete my Tattooine diorama.
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

They've done 5, 3 in the Mos Espa Podrace set and 2 in the Watto's Junk set. Plus, there are official mini-pod versions you can make from the old Podracer Bucket.

Unless you're creative with Lego, I would suggest the Micro Machines "Podracers" line - plastic pod bodies slightly bigger than regular MMs on hot-wheels-style bodies - which has maybe a dozen solid pods and then 2 different sets of "Build your own Podracer" packs that came in several different colors each.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.