Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I like the ideas about the TV series. Only if they do it right. I think it would be great to see Mark Hamill in a series training the new Jedi or see Han and Chewie before the ANH.

But I also think that this is wishfull thinking.I do not believe it will ever happen . So I guess I will have to remain in the books and let the story live on in my mind.Its a scary place sometimes and I don't always like to go there.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    I actually thought a Jar Jar cartoon would've already come out by now.
    Thank god for that...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

They made Ace Ventura and Dumb & Dumber cartoons as well as a Star Trek cartoon, why not a Star Wars cartoon?

Well this is what I think that the Star Wars universe would be badly hurt with the making of any more movies not by GL. I know we always want more, but the cartoons thing would cheapen the Star Wars in my opinion. Isin't that what happened with Ewoks and droids? I think leave let well enough alone. Again this is what I think. So lets hear it trash me if you will, but think about it...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

i really wish someone would, though...it looks like the books are good and i want to know more about lando, han, and chewie...but, unfortunatly, what we want doesn't matter......

to answer master jedi's question, thye did make the series called "the droids"(?)

Droids and Ewoks were two fairly bad cartoons that came out in 1986. Droids lasted one season and Ewoks lasted two (I may have that backwards, either way they both got canned).

Other examples of Star Wars television: The Holiday Special, The Ewok Adventure (Caravan of Courage) and Ewoks: Battle for Endor.

With all the advances in CGI technology and ILM at the forefront of that movement. I think it would be cool for George and co. to produce a fully CGI series. Maybe make a mini series every 3 years or so. Put it out on HBO like Band of Brothers and From the Earth to the Moon. I know it won't happen, but I'm just brainstorming and I think it'd be cool.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Other examples of Star Wars television: The Holiday Special,
    Did you miss the memo,nobody is to speak of "The Holiday Special" in public like that,you have to say "*** ******* *******"
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Two reason I do not want new sequels:

There's no way Harrison Ford would come back as Han Solo. So who's going to play Han? I will never accept another in that role. Getting Fisher and Hamill back might be easy, but have you seen Fisher lately? Hey, I'm no GQ hunk myself, but she does not look like Leia anymore.

The main reason:

I can't collect anymore toys! For years now, I have been waiting for the 3 prequels to get done, then collect all the toys, and set them up in a permanent display in my house, in accordance to the order in which they appeared in the films. I couldn't bear it if, years after Episode 3, it was announced that I would have to get back into it again. As much as I love collecting, I am ready for it to be over sometimes. I don't want to be 50 years old waiting outside Target at 7:45 A.M. for the new Episode 8 toys to be released so I can get one before a scalper does.

But the whole thing really isn't about toys or actors, it's about the story, the Star Wars Saga. That part of me would love to have a continuation, but the bigger part of me wants finality. Just for it to be over with so we can sit back and anaylze the whole package without having to wait anymore.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis