Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I know lots of peopel hate EU, but the Dark Empire comics are really good and they are basically what 7, 8 and 9 would be about. But I really would think it to be bad if one of GL's kids did a SW movie because it is Gl's story, and he has like all this little things to make it perfect.

Dark Empire????? Clone Emperors????? Luke turning to the Dark Side????? Somehow I doubt this is what GL had in mind for the ST (sequel trilogy-just thought I'd coin the phrase now).

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    to answer master jedi's question, thye did make the series called "the droids"(?)
    Yeah, but for TPM.

Mmmm......

In an interview with GL in SW Insider a few issues back, a reporter asked what he plans to do after the EIII is made. GL stated that he wanted to go back to TV. He liked the medium more than films. He wasn't sure if the networks would be interested in his ideas, but he'd get them done one way or another.

This brings up interesting questions.

I personally don't think he'll go back to Young Indy, but he may do something Star Wars that isn't connected to the film series. Maybe a show or movie based on new characters at a different time but set in the same galaxy with the same species and whatnot.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I like to think of the Zahn Trillogy as the follow-up to ROTJ (parts 7-9)

As for a TV series, I think it would cheapen the story. There is a huge difference between Star Trek and Star Wars!

I would like to see more movies, maybe one on Boba Fett! But I am happy with the books, for now. They Expand on the series without cheapening the movies! IMO
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99

I would like to see more movies, maybe one on Boba Fett!
    I always thought it would be cool to redo Yojimbo/Fistful of Dollars/Last Man Standing as a Star Wars film starring a Young Boba Fett. Make it a hard R-Rated film with plenty of violence and bloodshed.

I would definatly go for that!
    May the force be with you.

Feh.....

I'd totally give up on SW if they ever devoted a show/Movie to that third rate, throwaway loser character.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

maybe you could write a book about it JT
    I mean if you're a good writer, why not?

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Not one new trilogy...but TWO!

Yet another prequel trilogy (even before this one) and another sequel trilogy. So we can have the twelve movies George promised us so many years ago. If he can change his mind once, he can change it again. That's all I'm saying.

Anyway, production of the next Star Wars trilogy begins promptly in 2052.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."