Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I don't know what happened in this thread cause somehow my reply (with the book) looks like it's refering to nothing
    did someone combine two threads and made a mistake or what? just wanted to know...

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    I don't know what happened in this thread cause somehow my reply (with the book) looks like it's refering to nothing did someone combine two threads and made a mistake or what? just wanted to know...
    I couldn't find any evidence of this thread being part of a merge in the log, perhaps you just read post #13 of mine from this thread from a few months ago and didn't notice that the thread had more pages? Or perhaps you were responding to another thread?

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    maybe you could write a book about it JT
    I mean if you're a good writer, why not?
    Well, I'm flattered you like the idea, but I don't know if I'm a good writer since I've never really written. So which thing were you suggesting I write, the "post-ROTJ sequels w/out the current EU"?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wink EU

I think it would be a great idea to have a movie or two about the Eu. I think the movies of the skywalker clan are done. Now lets get to maken other great movies \. The books are full of them, one of my fav would be Crimson Empire, it is just a great story.

thanx for the link JT that was the post from you I meant, I did probably not see the thread had several pages

Four words: Shadow of the Empire.

1. I would be a one shot and not a three movie deal
    2. Han Solo isn't in it so no trouble with him
    3. It would be so cool to see the novel brought to life
    4. Dash Rendar and Prince Xizor. Enough said.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Hamill said in the "Making of Star Wars" documentary, that Lucas told him "would you like to be an Obi - Wan figure later on?" He also has said that he wants to do something with the original cast. He has done other stories, so 7, 8, 9 would be a new one.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I agree, Shadows of the Empire would be an incredible movie!

Grand Admiral Thrawn is an awesome character!

The only problem with doing Shadows of the Empire would be that the characters would look older than they did in ROTJ (that's if they use the same cast). And we all know Shadows is set before Return...

...But who cares? I'd still like to see it made

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Episodes 7, 8, 9 (NEVER!)

George Lucas has said many, many, many times that he will only have 6 movies to tell his story. I don't expect that even after he becomes one with the force...that anyone will be allowed to make the next three episodes.

Now...Shadows of the Empire...this they could make a trilogy of...without really needing the original cast for. I think that if they were to make these films...that they could use a new cast and get away with it...since it is (in the "Shadows" of the original trilogy). Either way...it would be cool to have more Star Wars movies beyond the Original Trilogy and the Prequels.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Talking Episode VII???

Has George slipped up about a possible Episode VII? This is from an interview with him in the Guardian:
    Earlier, Lucas let go a potentially revealing slip of the tongue. Expounding on the difficulty of constructing each film as a self-contained whole, he said, "the challenge for me is telling a six-part story: so in Episode I there are things that I have to get in that refer to Episode VII... no, hang on, we're not there yet. I mean Episode IV.
    Just a slip of the tongue or did he reveal something? Click here for the full article.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection