Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

will lucas make the NEXT 3??

i didn't know where to put this so i put it here...the next 3 would be really cool...(7,8 and 9)
    thoughts?

GL has said that this is it, six movies is all he has in him. However he said pretty much the same thing after ROTJ so who really knows. Maybe ten years or so after Ep3 he might get the Star Wars Itch again.

But then again, what's to stop one of his kids from continuing the saga after his death?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

He will not make the last. He said that he could tell the story he wanted in 6 movies.

Originally posted by master jedi
    He will not make the last. He said that he could tell the story he wanted in 6 movies.
    Star Wars is about the rise, fall and redeemtion of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

There will only be 6 movies as Lucas signed something(?) stating that once the movies are done, they are DONE!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Great. So we'll have to wait until 2076 for the next Star Wars films? I'll be 102, darnit. of course, with todays modern medical miracles, maybe I'll be around after all!

But I think, after awhile, George'll let his hair down and let others play with his toys. Give it another 15-20 years. That's a HUGE cash cow to be turning down...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

But what happens after GL dies? Do his kids get the rights to Star Wars? So when George has been planted for a few years, what's to stop one of them from deciding to cash in?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da

Star Wars is about the rise, fall and redeemtion of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.
    Yeah, so there wouldn't be any need for episodes 7-9.

yeah, but wouldn't it be cool to see luke and han as old guys adn r2 and 3po would......be the same.......?

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    yeah, but wouldn't it be cool to see luke and han as old guys adn r2 and 3po would......be the same.......?
    In a way I guess it would be.