Peanuts movie in 2015

I just learned that there is going to be a new movie based on Charles Shulz' Peanuts comic strip, released in November 2015.

http://screenrant.com/peanuts-movie-fox-comic/

Peanuts has always been one of my favorite comic strips and I loved all the cartoon specials as a kid (yes, even Flashbeagle). So, I'm curious about how this might turn out. I'm about 100% sure this will be a CG animated film, but I guess there is a slight chance they might go for traditional animation…. okay, not really.

Is anyone else even somewhat interested in this?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It's CG, but looks especially well done from what I've seen. There's at least one trailer out that focuses on Snoopy as the World War I Flying Ace, and this looks like it'll be the rare adaptation of a classic cartoon that doesn't disappoint.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yep, I searched out the trailer and I'm pretty happy with what I saw. I actually laughed out loud more than once while watching it. I love how you can tell that it's 3D, but it still keeps that flat 2D look of the old cartoons. Hopefully, the entire movie is in this style and it keeps that innocent Peanuts charm.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis