Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Yoda crashed our New Year's Party

To Yoda fans,

Yoda showed up for our New Year's party. Thought I'd share the pics with the group! Enjoy!

http://www.originalplots.com/digital/2003/010103/

wow, he doesn't even look CG in that pic !

why isn't Heather wearing her ROTJ Leia costume?

i'm not sure whats harder to believe, that you brought a yoda to your party or that star wars collectors hang out with girls
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

whoa there ........................... looks like she SHOULD have been wearing the skimpy Leia costume in the hot tub - at least it's SOMETHING.
    why is she covering her shoulders like that?

Hmmmmmm! Section wrong this is, I think. Gen Disc, Move it I will! Hmmmmmmmm!

BTW, Nice pic of the computer! Did you have to do any re-wiring to get the wires to reflect like that, or is that all standard. And while I'm asking, what light did you use???

Yeah Yeah, I know, leave it to me NOT to mention the girl. Yeah, that was a nice shot
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Well, What can you say.....

YO DA MAN!

*laugh track*
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

(ba dum dum ching!!)

(gives a cheesey wink and gun to Quite Long Dong)

Good one!!!

Nice pics. I like that yoda. Quite awesome, he is!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    Well, What can you say.....

YO DA MAN!

*laugh track*
    Now why did you have to go and do that!?!?! Now I'm gonna have to smack you!

UGH!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Dar' Argol

BTW, Nice pic of the computer! Did you have to do any re-wiring to get the wires to reflect like that, or is that all standard. And while I'm asking, what light did you use???

Yeah Yeah, I know, leave it to me NOT to mention the girl. Yeah, that was a nice shot

Thanks! Yes, you can read all about my arcade cabinet project here if you like.

http://www.oneilldesigns.com/mame/

Definitely off topic and not star wars related unless you count the old arcade star wars games running off mame. I had hoped there would be a cab to go with it but my friend Justin is still painting it.

The case was 40 bucks from xoxide.com http://www.xoxide.com/vtec27witwin.html

The lights used are called 'blue cold cathodes' which can also be purchased at xoxide.com. They come in blue, red, and green. More durable, brighter, and cheaper then neon. This newer lighting is being used for cars with 'ground effects' if that makes any sense. I'm not one of those people...I just wanted this particular computer case to look good.

I drive a 1988 Honda Accord that's about to fall apart at any minute. haha I'd rather modify a computer case then a car but even if the case hadn't come with the acrylic side, it's still a great case for 40 bucks.

Yea, and Lea...she looks pretty good. If I can ever get her in a Leia Bikini I will. haha..
    Last edited by OriginalBryGuy; 01-03-2003 at 09:20 AM.

You know what, I am surprised someone from Lucasfilm hasn't seen those pics yet and made you take them down. You know how upset they get over stuff like that, especially with Yoda holding that beer.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.