Unhappy Wish I still had!

Of all the vintage stuff that we collectors have had...and lost or destroyed over the years, what 1 thing do you want back the most?

My folks bought me one of the first Jawas when they came out!

Yes! It was the HIGHLY sought after vinyl caped Jawa.

I still remember how much I hated the cape back then!!!

If I had a wish it would be to get it back before I opened it!

AH, you say...but then you wouldn't have had the pleasure of hours of enjoyment playing with him.

But that's OK, I never really liked the guy as a kid! After all, these are the guy's that ambushed poor R2-D2!!!
    May the force be with you.

I wish I still had the Death Star Playset my brother and I had as kids. I'm still unclear as to what happened to it. I think it just slowly fell apart more and more until my dad eventually just threw it away during a move.

I still have everything that I ever got as a kid. Most of it in pretty good condition, except the snowspeeder that my brother broke. Seems we had some kind of disagreement that sent my snowspeeder flying across the room. So, if I could have anything back, it would be my snowspeeder in one piece.

Other than that, it would be nice to have all my extras carded, but I am a loose collector anyway, so, oh well.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I had a broken X-Wing and several broken figures that were packed in a separate box when me moved 12 years ago. Either it got thrown out or it's dissapeared into the bowels of our basement. Either way, it's the ONLY vintage toy of mine I can't find. GRRRRR
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

All my vintage toys are still intact and in great shape... I was such a geek as a child!!! Mothering over my toys! I was so careful with-- oh, yeah... nothing's changed. Carry on.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up

Han solo...yep the first one!!

Plus:

Snaggletooth
    Princess Leia...(first one)
    Greedo
    Luke skywalker hoth gear
    2-1B
    Bespin guard (2nd version)
    Tusken Raider
    4-Lom (Now Zuckuss)
    Dengar

and...Twin pod cloud car, Taun taun open belly.

Those are the ones i had but got lost or traded in the years.
    As always...........L

Thumbs up

I wish I would have bought a Skiff.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I wish I still had all the weapons to my figures (I have most of them) but I'm missing a few
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious