Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just picked up an Imperial Shuttle: I sure hope it is worth it.

Well,

I went to Cloud City Collectibles and ordered one of the $119 shuttles. On top of the cheaper price they charge a lot less to ship. I really don't care about the quality of the box because I am opening it to display which in my opinon is the only thing to do with ships. I sure hope this thing is worth the money. I have always wanted one and can't wait to set up the scene from the beginning of Return of the Jedi with the emperor, vader, and the troops. I just really need someone to tell me that this is a purchase that I won't regret because I am experincing a little guilt for spending all that money for a toy. Post spending guilt sucks.
    Do or Do Not there is no Try.

Since you really wanted it ok. I have an vintage one and I love it.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Darthwitko I envy you. No FAO's near me. I've been waiting for this shuttle for some time, and I will bath in pride when I get mine, so should you. Spend what you choose. Guilt has nothing to do with it. I remember paying an extra $20 for my Imperial scanning officer with case in 98. It was pricy, but today I still think it was a great value.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

that is exactly what I was thinking. I will feel guilt about it now but in a year I will forget that guilt and be extemely happy that I have a shuttle. Now to pick up some Imperial Royal Guards. Time for some troop building.

Your bragging, the dark side grows in me. Where's my shuttle?

Most. misleading. post. ever!

I was like "oh, hell no, don't tell me he got a shuttle and i'm still waiting for mine!!!!!"

breathe mike, breathe. yours will be here shortly....just keep telling yourself that.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Is there a stress management class me and Jedi master guyute can go to to relieve this shuttle crisis!!!!?

The Darkside has clouded my Judgement. Probably should have called this post just ordered the imperial shuttle. I really can't wait for this to arrive. Supposively the Shuttles are in stock so it should be here in 5-10 days. I will have to write a review on how I feel about it. Hopefully the Emperor will appreciate what I have done for him and quick nagging me to get more toys. I figure the Emperor needs transportation worthy so he can travel between the Death Star, Star Destroyer, and Endor.

Check our www.galactichunter.com for a neat review of the shuttle. The pictures are bigger and we get to see inside the cockpit -- but not the interior -- but they do confirm that the side DOES open.(maybe that was never a question) -- take a look see.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I have been at that site all morning. There are some wonderfull pictures there and I have been drolling over the shuttle the whole time. I can't wait to get my hands on this thing and fly it around the galaxy.