Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Favorite Seinfeld moments

Here's a place to share your favorite gems from Seinfeld. Here's one of many great quotes from my favorite episode (and the source of my current signature):

"Hey, George, the ocean just called. They're running out of shrimp!"
    "Oh yeah? Well the jerk store just called. They're running out of you!"
    "Well, I don't see that it would matter. You're their all-time biggest seller!"
    "Uh, uh, well, I slept with your wife!"
    "George, his wife's in a coma."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Eh, i have to my fave "moment" is prolly in their best episode, "The Contest."

Where they see that girl stripping across the street and Kramer leaves for about 2 min, comes back, and slams his money on the counter saying, "I'm out!!"

No other TV show has made me laugh that ever again.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

"Le George! Bon Jour Le George!"

"Because I'm a cheater!" (on the plane in the last ep)

"Summer of George!"

"Serenity Now!"

Frank- "Let him have bananas on the side!"

Just about anything Frank Costanza says or yells is my favorite.

And..........

Not a quote, but when Kramer's about to call Putty in one ep, they show Putty just sitting there, staring into space, not watching TV or anything, with that squinty Putty look on his face.

Elaine- "I don't like this thing! And here's what I'm doing with it!"

I've thouroghly enjoyed every episode except the final one(s), I think they really dropped the ball on that one, so it would be really tough to say a favorite Seinfeld moment, but I always did enjoy this one:

". . . for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots. . ."

(Lady in background cheers "You're all Winners" to the marathon runners)

". . .but suddenly there is a new contestant."

I always get a kick out of that one.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Twiiiiiiiiiix!!!!!!

Elaine, Kramer, and Newman kidnapping the little dog.

George is getting angry!

Susan dying from the toxic envelopes.

Kenny Rogers Roasters.

many, many more.

I love this show.

putty- "high five!"
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

BEWARE THE SOUP NAZI!!!!!!!!

NO SOUP FOR YOU TODAY!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Should I take the sarcastic route? Yes, yes I should.

Favorite Seinfeld moments:
    when Kramer barged into Jerry's apartment and slid across the floor
    when George stressed out
    when Elaine hit Jerry and said "get outta here!"
    when Jerry performed at a comedy club
    when George's dad's voice got louder when he was mad
    when the group met at the Restaurant

Hee.
    Hee.

Seriously, I liked:
    - Newman screaming when his mail truck runs over the spilled paint thinner and sparks catch the truck on fire
    - Jerry: "And you want to be my latex salesman..."
    - Elaine: "I haven't a square to spare."
    - Jerry: "But I don't wanna be a pirate!"
    - Jerry: "Mulva?"
    - Jerry: "The way your mother sets your clothes out for you?"
    - George: "You're giving me the 'it's-not-you-it's-me' line? I invented the line!" Woman: "Okay, it's you." George: "You're d***right it is!"
    "That's what Sheev said."

"Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -- it's delicious! It's very refreshing!" --Kramer

"Have you ever met a proctologist? They usually have a very good sense of humor. You meet a proctologist at a party, don't walk away. Plant yourself there because you will hear the funniest stories you've ever heard. See, no one wants to admit to them that they stuck something up there. Never. It's always an accident. Every proctologist story ends in the same way... 'It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one.' " --Kramer

"She had man-hands!" --Jerry

"For Smuckers. May cause panting and loss of fur. Kramer, this is dog medicine!" --Jerry to Kramer

"If I don't have a good shower, I am not myself. I feel weak and ineffectual. I'm not Kramer."

"She just took credit for my salad. That's not right." --George

"You may tell jokes, Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, but you are no comedian."
    --Katya the gymnast

"It's Risk. It's a game of world domination being played by two guys who can barely run their own lives." --Jerry

"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?" --George to Jerry

"You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then George Costanza as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship George. But there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with... Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George."

"I love that George."

"Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand!"
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

I liked the final episode!
    I thought it was a good way to wrap up the show, showing how "bad" these people really are.
    However, I didn't care for the one year term, it was too much of a downer. Had they been given a month in the slammer, I think it would have worked better. I remember watching the final show in '98, loving it, but then feeling numb at the end of it. A whole year in jail? I do remember hoping that they'd end up coming back to do the show a year later, as the characters were getting out of jail.
    Wishful thinking.

I've been watching a lot of Seinfeld lately, many of the above quotes are some of my favorites too. I'll add the whole "Shrinkage" episode - great stuff, all of it !!!!

Uhhh, I don't suppose any of you have the Puerto Rican Day episode on tape, do you? I know it was the second to last episode, but I missed it originally. Ironically, I have the CNN segment taped (by accident) in which they discussed the backlash against the episode. They allegedly agreed to not include the show in syndication . . . but in another SSG thread, I was told by a few people that they've seen it in syndication.
    Anyway, my quest to see that show will go on . . .