Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Caesar, I caught the Puerto Rican Day episode on syndication about a week ago. It was the second time I'd seen it in syndication (though the first time, I only caught about five minutes of it and didn't realize which one it was).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux !
    Was it on TBS ? Here we get the show twice on TBS, and twice on a local Fox affiliate.

Right now as I type, the local station is showing the first episode, as the last one was on a few days ago. Yesterday was the final clip show that originally aired just before the finale (you know, the one with Green Day's song at the end).

I will see it I tell you, I WILL SEE IT !

I just plain like the duality of Newman.
    He is so utterly devious and laughing histerically in your face at your folly (usually his fault). And then cutting to a wimpering, hit-fit of a tizzy like a little 3 year old girl when the smackdown comes on him. Newman has to be one of my most favorite charachters and is overlooked alot by people.

I never really watched the show before a whole lot but I've just now started watching it religiously. One question though.
    What does Kramer do for a living????
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    One question though.
    What does Kramer do for a living????
    Falls *ss backwards into money and has sex without dating, according to George.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

"The haunting memories of lost love.

May I?

Lights.

Our eyes met across the crowded hat store.
    I, a customer and she, a coquettish haberdasher.
    Oooh, I pursued and she withdrew. And she pursued and I withdrew and . . . and so we danced. And I burned for her - much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards."

One of my favorites is the Kenny Rogers Roasters episode. Great story plots. Also the Frogger is fantastic.

Buying the Complete Series, I was able to see the Puerto Rican Day Parade episode, awesome. It's too bad they don't air it anymore
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

[FONT=Courier New]There's too many to name, they were all classics.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]But if I have to choose, The Dealership and The Strike (Festivus) were two of my favorites.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Happy Festivus! Don't eat bagels today, in solidarity with the strikers!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."