Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tenth shot-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	4846  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Eleventh shot-

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	4847  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

12th shot. Also, I'm, sorry all of the BDs are on CommTech Chips, but you all probably know how hard it is for them to stand.-

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	4848  

Thirteenth shot-

Name:	13.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	4849  

Fourteenth shot-

Name:	14.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	4850  

Fifteenth shot...-

Name:	15.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	4851  

Umm...so...any comments? Positive? Negative? I appreciate both kinds of feedback.

cool diorama, I like the use of the arena, the gunship and all the beasts, now if only I had the money and space to make a huge diorama like that
    very good work

anyway, I recently got some more jedis and added them to my arena, so here is a new shot of my arena (oh and I know that mace usualy has a purple lightsaber but I don't have one so I used a blue one)

Name:	arena battle 5.2 small.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	4856  
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I'm glad someone liked it, thanks for the compliments. I liked yours too, very cool!

DS,

I thought it was relly cool - and must've taken a convent's worth of patience to set up. Go with the commtech chips if you don't have the clear action stands!

I tend to set up ... well, they're not really dioramas. More like homages to the old Kenner box pictures. I'll post my 'Jedi-round the Gunship' later this weekend.

And Mister Maul - liked yours too - great solution to flying Jango.
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!