Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Very impressive dioramas! Wish I had the space to display mine. I would love to add my set ups to your collections.
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

I thoroughly enjoyed it, Sidious.

It's my plan to do an arena diorama but with just three or figures at the most. I haven't thought about which characters of what just yet but that's my goal this year.

Was that just brown wrapping paper (butcher's paper??) you used for the base? I'd thought about using craft sand.

It was basically a bunch of brown paper bags cut up. My parents would kill me if I ever brought sand in the house...I'm glad you liked it though.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

It was a material I'd never thought of using.

Wow. What other dioramas do you have? I hope you create something involving Darth Vader in the future, perhaps a Death Star scene if you have not already. Keeping posting and keep up with the nice pics.
    Last edited by Jerjerrod; 01-14-2003 at 12:43 AM.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

As for my other diorami (), they are in this section, except they are farther back. I do have 2 with Vader, the Bespin Dining Hall and the "Throwing Palpatine into the Chasm" diorama. If you look around you should be able to find them. Oh, by the way, this is my 1000th post! Yay.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

CONGRATS Drath Sidous!!!! I still got a ways to go....
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!