Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb My own Arena Diorama

Allright...This is my first diorama, and I would like your HONEST opinion on it please. Nothing will offend me since I can learn from others that have been doing this for a while. So just give any comments or suggestions. My camera didn't work well but I think you can see what's going on. I know this isn't movie accurate since the Republic Gunship didn't come in at the time the jedi were battling the droids and all the acklay stuff was happening. So anyway I thank the member Darth Sidous for I was inspired by his awesome arena diorama he posted. So here are the six pictures I took of my first diorama!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arena01.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	5126  
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

second pic..
    This is kind of a pic of the republic gunship and the battle...
    I know I don't have that many clones...

AHHH! I'm so sorry! I forgot to post the pic in the last post... I feel so stupid...

Name:	arena02.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	5127  

This is my favorite out of the six for some reason....
    I guess I like the battledroid I did with all the electricity all over it from the nikto jedi...

Name:	arena03.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	5128  

This is a pic of C3-PO getting his head dragged off from the battle by R2-D2 (allthough you can't see 3-POs head) And it shows padme and anakin fighting and shooting and stuff like that.... :P

Name:	arena04.jpg 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	5129  

This is that acklay scene where Obi-Wan is fighting off the Battle Droids and they back away from the acklay as it is about to try and kill obi wan... and there is more of the battle in the pic too...

Name:	arena05.jpg 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	5130  

LAST ONE!!!!!!!!
    This is a pic of Mace and Jango facing off. You can also see (kind of) in the background the Droids coming out of the arena to attack the remaining jedi...

Name:	arena06.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	5131  

Go ahead and post what you think of it... I know I still have to get a Reek... I just was waiting for it to go on sale a little cheaper.

Me like! Very active, it has a lot of things happening so it doesn't get boring. makes me keep looking. You know, since there aren't really any clones in the crowd, you could just take out the gunship and it would look just as good
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

I was going to take the gunship out... But I thought I'd just put it in there... just for something extra...