Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My newest and most improved (And final) Arena Battle Diorama.

This is my fourth Arena Battle diorama, and it is probably my best Arena Battle yet. I have recenlt acquired more Battle Droids, more clonetroopers, and an Arena playset, and they really do wonders for a diorama. This will also be the last Arena Battle I make. Also, you will have to forgive the Clone Pilots not actually being in the Gunship, I just though they looked better in the field where you can really see them, not just their heads. It was such a pain to make with everything falling over, so I hope you enjoy it. Here's the first shot:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	4837  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Here's the second shot. Oh, by the way, please excuse the Scotch tape. I really didn't want to glue the bloody thing to the table. -

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	4838  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Here is yet another thing to excuse, the Neimoidian mitters. I know they aren't the ones from AOTC, but...well, we sort of don't have those yet, so I had to make do with what I had. Third shot-

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	4839  

Fourth shot-

Oops, forgot the attachment. I'm such a dumb***. Here's the fourth shot-

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	4840  

Fifth shot (Yes, there are quite a few)-

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	4841  

So=ixht shot-

EDIT: I meant to say sixth, but that typo was so stupidly funny that I had to let everyone see it and witness my boundless ignorance.

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	4842  

Seventh shot:

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	4843  

Eighth shot-

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	4844  

Ninth shot, shot that is ninth-

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	4845