Future of LucasFilmLtd.

What will become of LFL after Lucas is gone. Will it become a corporation controlled by the heads of ILM, etc.? I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually became part of Disney.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Lucas has 3 children. I'm sure that everything will go to them, once Georgie becomes one with the force. I think I recall Lucas at one point stating that the rights for Star Wars will go to them. I'm also pretty sure that his will would state with no uncertain terms that rights to make future movies are not allowed.

Lucas being the control freak that he is about the Universe, has said numerious enough times that he would never allow another director to use his universe or charecters. I doubt he would relax that, even after he's dead. Of course I'm sure he has arrangements for to keep Rick McCallum on as a gravestone polisher or brown-nosing advisor for the kids.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

He'll run it from beyond the grave with the help of ILM.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Eh, i'm sure somewhere, in some secret lab, there is work on a clone of Mr. Lucas to run his empire. Or perhaps they'll just insert his brain into robot or maybe even another dead body, rejuvinate it and he can continue his work. With the amount of money he has, he should have no problem doing any of these things.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Most likely rumors of Lucas being frozen or somthing similar will last for decades similar to those for Disney.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Well DUH! Isn't it obvious? He is going to return to Earth as a blue ghost ad continue to cash in on the success of Star Wars for many mor years to come!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

He's gonna haunt the sets of Radioland Murders and Howard the Duck forever.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.