Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please..

Help please..

I was wondering if anyone would scan the sticker directions for the Gunship and post them for me please. I cant find mine at all.We must have tossed them out when we cleaned up after opening gifts
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

love to help, but no scanner, or gunship
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Um err ahh ok Clonehead thanks for telling me you cant help me LOL

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

could you not call Hasbro and ask them to send you a copy? if they refuse, tell them you'll attack their head office with your gunship

I can help, I just have to get the box. Give a few.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I would but I dont know where the box is...my husband puts the boxes (of all the toys we open) in our toy storage for safe keeping. We have around hummm maybe 1000 assorted boxes up there maybe more. Some are repacked into heavy cardboard boxes to keep the dust etc off them. I wont go up there because of the creepy crawleys LOL not to mention the fact that I'd have to search for it for hours. Why do ask would it take hours??? Because it got reorganized while on holidayby someone other then me.

Im not able to post them, JMS, but I found the gunship rather easy to do. Each sticker has a matching "trench" cut into the ship for ease in placement. It'll probably take a while, but have a look at the ship and see what I mean. The borders for the stickers are the exact same shape as each sticker and are slightly raised. Check the good pics here of the loose ship to confirm where they go. By the time you get that many done, someone should have posted the directions. Good luck.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Thanks JJ I'll try that ...I just dont want to screw it up

You won't. The stickers leave just a little room for error in each case, so they can look super even if you're off by a hair. I had a hard time with the very small triangles for under the wings, but got them done eventually to my liking. The rest of it went quickly and painlessly. For such a large ship, there wasn't a horrible amount of stickers (28 or so?). If you'r "stuck" on one, post again and I'll go get my ship to let you know where it goes.
    Great project, you'll be thrilled with the results.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008