Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wal Mart Cantina Sets

Now that wal mart has ushered out the new trash compactor statue sets, does anyone know when the real wal mart figure sets will be released. I'm talking about the Cantina sets. We were supposed to see Wuhur, Evezan and Ktik. Anyone have the info or insight on this, and maybe beyond. Would mind seeing Derrik Janniko with a curved part of the bar. I can wish right?

I picked up a pre-released Kitik on eBay about a month ago. Haven't seen any of the 2nd wave in shops here in the UK, although I dare say the US will see them first.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Have you received the figure kdp? No mention of wave 2 being found anywhere yet, that I've seen. How is it?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The lack of finding figures anymore is starting to drive me from collecting....I just hope these are going to be easier to find than the Holiday set or Ephant Mon/Yoda/Destroyer Droid.

hey sentinal, I'm sure these will be easy to find, and take heart Yoda/Destroyer and Ephant should get easier to find after the holidays. The holiday set is a different story though.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

All i ever see anymore are the Yoda/Destroyer Droid. GO check out a KB Toys, i see them everywhere. Ephant is a different story.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    All i ever see anymore are the Yoda/Destroyer Droid. GO check out a KB Toys, i see them everywhere. Ephant is a different story.
    I see Yoda/Destroyer Droid frequently as well at KB. They are usually next to the Padme Pilot and other pegwarmers.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

My Kay Bee is still at the Lott Dodd wave, although at least they're not at the Royal Guard, Taun We wave the local Wal-Mart is at.
    Horrible... I can't wait to get the new Cantina sets just so I don't have to look their for a long while.
    Last edited by Banthaholic; 01-04-2003 at 10:37 AM.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Don't forget about the Wal-Mart exclusive TIE Bomber if you missed it the first time. They should be getting the SAGA version in February.

LOL
    May the force be with you.

I'm fortunate enough to have that one, although that has to do to travelling to many Wal-mart's searching it out.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine