Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    So, according to the map, In TPM they left Naboo headed for Coruscant, but had to land on Tatooine, which was in the opposite direction...
    The other think I've never liked about stellar cartography in the SW universe is the fact that all the planets are in a single plane. That's mighty convenient...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I always got the impression that the hyperdrive was broken so they wanted to get to the closest planet without Trade Federation ties, regardless of direction. Or maybe that's the rationalization I came up with when I saw the NJO map.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Obi says it is small and "out of the way."
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

who knows, might be like pluto where its orbit cuts inside neptune's...

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    What does Mickey Mouse's dog have to do with the relative locations of Luke's parents' respective home planets?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Those crooks at the Insider, I sent them a check for renewal, and they sent me a renewal notice, but no magazine. How long has the new one been out?

I received mine last week.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    What does Mickey Mouse's dog have to do with the relative locations of Luke's parents' respective home planets?
    Don't you remember the classic "Mickey Mouse Versus the Greek God of the Underworld" cartoon? The god Pluto challenges Mickey to a battle of magic and Mickey tricks him by reflecting Pluto's blast back to him, turning the god into an orange, thin dog. That was a funny one...

I got my Insider this week, too (1/5-1/9/03)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Is KORRIBAN on the map? The Sith homeworld? Can't find it.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

weren't there just a select few who knew about that planet? Its like the planet vader had his "retreat" place. Vos, Vox, something like that...