Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is the planet that the Sith species came from millenia ago. THey were insect like had hard red skin and pointy chins.......
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yea I remember reading the comics about the hyperspace wars.

I thought some of those planets were lost to time, and others stayed hidden and only known to sith lords. What was the name of that sith grave yard planet? That was only known to vader and the emperor, or a select few?

Either way I wouldn't want to mess with those dog/beast that would attack anyone who's not a sith lord...

I'd like to ammend my last post...

It wasn't the hyperspace wars comics, it was from those jedi tales stories. The one with Jori Darklighter and her brother Gav who were trying to map hyperspace routs and got caught up in the middle of a sith feude, and helped lead the sith into the core worlds...

Yea these guys.

OG Sith

If that is true that plays great into my novel I am writing. The Borg find this planet by accident and assimilate a number of these Sith in a burial chamber deep beneath the surface. The Sith are not quite dead but in a Darkside force induced stasis in which is just before death they lock in their life force.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

sith chicks are hot

If you look at it closely, they actually look more like the Planet of the Apes ape-men and women.

Originally posted by tjovonovich
    I'd like to ammend my last post...

It wasn't the hyperspace wars comics, it was from those jedi tales stories. The one with Jori Darklighter and her brother Gav who were trying to map hyperspace routs and got caught up in the middle of a sith feude, and helped lead the sith into the core worlds...
    Related to Biggs Darklighter??????
    Last edited by scruffziller; 02-16-2003 at 09:10 AM.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Don't know. I thought their last name was darklighter, or something to that extent.

Actually, it was Darragon. Gav and Jori Darragon.

But there is a Gavin Darklighter, so the error was not severe. He is the newest Rogue Squadron Leader in the NJO era, I believe.
    "That's what Sheev said."

True.

Of course, the character in question was also named Gav and not GavIN.