Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Map from SW Insider is cool!!!

I just got my SW insider today and the map that came with it really helped answer alot of questions. It helped clarify that Naboo and Dagobah are not the same planet as some folks were speculating. I didn't realize that there were so many planets that were close to each other and/or far away.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Question

Is this from issue #65? Still waiting on it...
    Is there a quote from Lucasfilm to confirm Naboo/Dagobah? Not to be a nitpicker, but all the Boba Fett "history" stories were OK'd by Lucasfilm and were shot to pieces by AOTC, so I've become a tad more skeptical lately.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Is it the same map that was issued with the star wars gamer series? Colored, planet listing, hyperspace routs, etc?

Or is it a map like the maps on the hard bound inside covers of the new jedi order books?

Man I can't wait I love maps...

They do give reference to all those maps and are similar. THis one is specifically for Galaxies 2, An Empire Divided. But it shows Naboo and Dagobah as seperate planets and are a distance away.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

cool a new up to date map...

I wonder if anything in the "unknown region" will be listed...man I can't wait.

Kamino is listed as is all the planets that have been destroyed.
    As is Naboo's sister planet Rori. It says that despite 25,000 years of hyperspace, a great deal of the galaxy is unexplored.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Man, I wish my insider would hurry up and get here...I wanna see the map.

It's a cool map. I'm thinking about framing mine.

Map is pretty neat. I am a little disappointed in the SW Galaxies images, since they seem too CGI (yes, I know that's what they are). Interesting note: Naboo is the Emperor's vacation rereat? Hmm...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

urrrggghhh...I still haven't gotten mine yet...and I WANNA SEE IT!!!!! *friggen snail mail *