Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats the odds of a.......

new Mynock figure comming with the new chewy figure?
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Judging by the size of the packaging, pretty good. Hope that they make it a bit bigger then the one from the Cinema Scene though. It was really a bit to small. Oh, and if they have to give the figure an action feature, just have the Mynock Figure have a wing-flapping action.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What were the chances of getting a whole removeable Dianoga figure out of the two Trash Compactor sets? Pretty slim... I think theres a good chance Chewie could come with a Mynock, afterall, he did come closest to them. (3PO came second closest but there was a window between'em. )
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

A mynock would be perfect made in soft bendy rubbery plastic. One of the only times that a figure should bend in a floppy way. The wings being semi-opaque would be cool and proper little legs not just molded on ones. But i ask too much of the grand mage de Hasbro. Egads - what am I thinking!!!!?? But of course we'll get just a sliver of cold hard immobile plastic same as last time.

Egads did that Mynock suck!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I'd like to see it w/ a suction cup or other action feature.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

In theory that sounds like a very good idea but the mouth on the Mynock is one of the best features and if it was made into a suction cup it would have to be flat instead of molded which would make it look more erm... rubbish. They could put bendy wire into the thing to make it poseable I suppose. down the wing bones at the top. make it all rubbery and bendy.

I have to wonder how mynocks survived in the belly of the space slug if they feed off electro magnetic charges found on space faring vehicles. Where did they feed in the space slugs gizzard if there was no vehicles in there? No vehicles would enter the asteroid field unless there was a really dire reason such as being chased by a raging maniac like darth vader and a fleet of tie fighters and star destroyers. The likelihood of that happening more than once is really really slim so what do the Mynocks feed on because the inactive space slug wouldn't be making enough electro magnetic charge to sustain them, a little natural energy would create some as in any living creature but if the slug was lying dormant for all that time it would effectively shut down and not get charged up. technically the Mynocks should have been dead. But that's a quibble for another forum really.

A bendy mynock would be nice to go with the bendy Dianoga.

Bendy, soft and well molded would be so perfect....I wonder what we'll get. My money's on a quick draw Chewie with another Cinema scene mynock.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008