Favorite POTJ figure.

What's your favorite POTJ figure? And why?

Dagobah Vader.

Why? Unique semi-clear plastic, makes this a first! Decapitated Vader....too cool. Plus you get a Luke figure, kind of. HEHEHEHEHE!
    May the force be with you.

I'm partial to 300th Boba Fett right now, mainly due to Ep2 anticipation.

However, Mechanic Chewie has been my consistent favorite since I first got him. I have the best looking one I could find set up with pull-apart Threepio on his back and I love him to death.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

As always...300th Edition Boba Fett.
    As always...........L

Thumbs up you guys are gonna hate this, but...

I have to pick Shmi...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

300th Boba Fett puts 90% of the rest of the POTF2/POTJ/E1 lines to shame. There are very few figures that can compare with the sculpting and coolness of this bad boy.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I would have to say Chess Table Chewy. I guess it's because of the table, I love that Hasbro put the figures on the table and Chewy's arms behind his head. X-wing luke is pretty cool also, due to the fact that he doesn't look like "The Rock" god I hate wrestling
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yes, 300th Fett is VERY VERY VERY cool, but he's extremely unfair to the rest of the POTJ figures. I would have to say the new Sandtrooper is numero uno. Cool accesories, AWESOME paint-job, and Sandtroopers are just plain cool. Riding on those Dewbacks, man that's cool stuff.

yukface27@hotmail.com