When Does Episode III Go Into Production?

Does anyone know when filming will begin for Episode III? Just so that we can all prepare ourselves for the bombardment of spoilers.
    Last edited by Jek Porky 2002; 01-04-2003 at 02:26 PM.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Some early pre-production is already underway. There have already been a few spoilers about actors as well as location scouting popping up. So better start putting the blinders on now, just to be safe.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Filming is due to begin in July. Although I'm spoiler free and (hopefully) won't be reading about anything that goes on in the plot, I'm still excited to know that filming is about to start .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Lucas arrived here in Sydney late last week, for his kick-off last Monday.
    Natalie Portman arrived this weekend, as did Hayden.
    Ewen arrived last week sometime.

More than likely, it'll start on June 26. The six year anniversary and three year anniversary of the filmings of TPM and AOTC, respectively.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Filming starts on Episode III later today (meaning June 30th in Australian time). This is where the real spoilers start now, so no more venturing off to the Spoiler Section for me...

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

So does that mean that Anakin and crew crash land in Australia in Episode III? A space version of Mad Max?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    Filming starts on Episode III later today (meaning June 30th in Australian time). This is where the real spoilers start now, so no more venturing off to the Spoiler Section for me...

PENDO!

I hear that. No more little peaks of what is going on in the spoiler section.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten