Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

vader dissapering...

since we had the 2 disscucions going on in one...i thought we could disscus it here....i think he didn't dissaper because his soul or force soul had already turned dark enough to do that...

Then how do you explain him appearing next to Yoda and Ben at the end of ROTJ?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

See...that's the point... Vader doesn't disappear when he died on the Death Star but he does appear with Yoda and Obi-Wan at the end of RotJ.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

This topic belongs in the "Classic Trilogy" forum.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Oops, I think it's 'moving day' folks.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ah, this thread's from the land of E2. . . . I was wondering what that other topic was you mentioned.

Vader didn't disappear, but Anakin did. (Talk about a certain point of view!) We just didn't see it onscreen. Luke burned an empty suit of armor.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Heck,I'm still trying to figure out why Qui-Gon didn't disappear.

Originally posted by hamsterboy
    Heck,I'm still trying to figure out why Qui-Gon didn't disappear.
    So's everyone else.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hmmm... maybe QUI-GON is the REAL Phantom Menace!

Yeah... it's true- nobody really knows WHAT Luke was burning there on the forest moon. It might have been an empty suit as El Chux stated. I suppose it would certainly make sense that Anakin's physical form would disappear since he was redeemed by his son. So why WOULDN'T he disappear as Obi-Wan or Yoda had?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**