Thread: Kangaroo Jack

Kangaroo Jack

This looks like it could be the best movie of 2003, what do you think? I love how they put the song "Jump Around" in the soundtrack, becuase it says "jump" and its about a kangaroo, you get it? Hollywood never ceases to amaze.

Hasn't that movie been done already?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I agree. Best movie of 2003*!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

*If you made sure that you saw no other movies next year.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

This film looks like the annual "must sabatoge career AGAIN" project for Jerry O'Connell.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    This film looks like the annual "must sabatoge career AGAIN" project for Jerry O'Connell.
    HA! Maybe he and Brendan Fraser could team up and do something like "George of the Jungle 2!" I just love movies like that!

I really do have an addiction to bad movies. The other day I forced my wife to sit through "No Holds Barred" with me so I could completely excoriate the acting, plot, and dialogue, not to mention poor Randy.

I can't allow you guys to pick on this movie without slamming Christopher Walken as well.

caeasr, what's up with you and QLD? yall the icon brothers? that ron jeremy dude is creepy. he makes my regan-tar look purty.

Wow, the guy in his avatar looks just like mine. I wonder who he is....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I wonder what Jerry O'Connell was thinking when he signed for this movie. Ah yes, he wasn't thinking at all. I think we can all put "Kangaroo Jack" on the list of movies that should never have been made. :happy:
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett