Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new arrival

Talking new arrival

Hello Everyone!

As you can see I am a new friend of the ssg experience and would just like to say WOOOOOOO!!!
    Also I am an appreciator of StarWars, LOTR, art, music, politics, and of course Lanny!
    I was reffered to these pages by my partner in crime mabudon and STANSE is a regular feature of our venue.
    I will keep this short because I don't really know what to write but I will be around now and it will be fun!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    You're the hand that writes and quickly moves away

You do know that elves smell or wee don't you? It's a well documented factoid that owing to their habitat and the fact that they are so tall and skinny dogs often mistake them for sapling trees and wee up against them. If it's alright by you i'll just slip this clothes peg on my nose while i'm stood here. Dow, we'cob do da SSg egsperiedce. I hab a feeding you'll fid id nidely. Do nod agcept ady baskeds ob dugt dape or jarjarbings figures. onze you do dat you are doobed foreber.

Yeah...what he said. Welcome to the forums, have fun and all that rot.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    You do know that elves smell or wee don't you? It's a well documented factoid that owing to their habitat and the fact that they are so tall and skinny dogs often mistake them for sapling trees and wee up against them. If it's alright by you i'll just slip this clothes peg on my nose while i'm stood here. Dow, we'cob do da SSg egsperiedce. I hab a feeding you'll fid id nidely. Do nod agcept ady baskeds ob dugt dape or jarjarbings figures. onze you do dat you are doobed foreber.
    Laughed my ATATs off!...

Welcome, JediElf! Enjoy your stay. No littering on the Dune Sea, please...

Yes, Welcome JediElf, hey Twodot Tattooine, doesn't the Sarlac maintain that area out by the dune sea?
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

Yeah, but last year he got a Wal-Mart bag stuck in his throat and we had to get the Sarlacc vet and his one-armed Aqualish helper out there to fix the problem. Expensive, that.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

Any friend of Stanse is a friend of SSG !

It must be a tough life, putting up with their rowdy antics.

Say hi to Lanny from me.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Any friend of Stanse is a friend of SSG !
    Yep,what he saidHi JediElf.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I would say hello, too, but only for the effect of doing so in the forums, as JediElf is indeed the road manager for the STANSE, and has complete access to the band on all levels...........
    J.E. has been bugging me for a while to set up an account here, and now she's got her wish (good luck trying to get a post in edgewise with me around though)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Throwing out 2 sets of 'horns to you, JediElf. Rock 'n Roll!

*Ahem*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*cough cough*oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008