Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Trailer

Secret Trailer

Well the Star Wars secret web site is about to release the new Trailer and people like my-self and JediTricks whom don't have access to it would love it if those that do would share the wealth, PLEASE.

Post anything and everything about the new TRAILER here.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I too would like to know what is in the new trailer Even better if you have pictures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    It's November 9th....WHERE IS MY TRAILER!?!?!?

Noting the anticipation level across the globe, shouldn't this thing be up and running at midnite? If it says Nov. 9th, then have it up on Nov 9th! ooooohhhh
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Angry Waiting...

I'm waiting until tomorrow.

I have to help me mum with some stuff tomorrow afternoon and she has the DVDrom drive on her computer so I will try to access it from there.

So it looks like waiting in one form or another for all of us!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Angry I am looking for a trailer. Have you seen it?

This sucks. It's 10:30.CST. Where is it?

i will get to see it monday...let ya know!

I want to what the deal is too since i don't have the dvd-rom drive.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have the DVD and DVD ROM and I'm sitting here right now trying to figure out how to get the DVD to access this secret website. All it wants to do is either play the movie or say something about a script error. I got it pnce before on that site, when they showed the pictures, but I can't figure out how to get back.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

To make a long and sad story short and joyous, I lost my main PC to an inner demon determined to destroy my oldest and most reliable system so that it could become better than it once was. I have the technology. I can rebuild it. Make it better, stronger, FASTER :happy:. Now I actually have to go and rebuild the thing so I can access the DVD site with the DVD ROM. I will get my butt in gear, and keep my fingers crossed!

Fulit!

I had loads of trouble with the software that came with TPM DVD. Keep working with it, I got it to cooperate eventually. I think it had something to do with not letting it play, and instead going to the menu. I will let you know once I get my main machine working.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Okay, 12:35 Pacific Time. I just spent my entire freakin' lunch break trying to get this thing to work. No trailer there yet. I only have access to a DVD-ROM at work, so I brought my DVD and a pair of speakers (the computers here lack them) and wasted a lot of time.

The "Choices" thing with the still pics isn't bad. . . . BUT I WANT A $#@% TRAILER!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.