Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Anakin Skywalker Jedi Knight?

This is a real straight up question. Do you think Anakin will make to the level of Jedi Knight in or at the end AotC? In ANH Obi-Wan said that Anakin was a Jedi Knight just like him, I know the Obi-Wan didn't always tell the truth (OK, he lyed-ALOT) but it's worth chewing over.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

If he isn't given the level of Jedi Knight by the end of Ep2, then the outlook is grim.

However, Obi-Wan did say, "I was a Jedi Knight too, like your father," so it is possible he is given this title sometime between Ep2 and 3.

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    i kind of doubt it...maybe...
    Why not, after all Anakin last longer in the fight with Count Dooku than Obi-Wan does but he still loses.

He would have to take the trials unless......Did Obi Wan actually take them, or did he have the title bestowed upon him by the Council because of his deeds in TPM? Anyone have the novel handy? If he were able to earn it by his deeds, then it is possible that he will earn it at the end of AOTC.
    ubi mel ibi apes

I think he becomes a Jedi Knight right before he makes a huge leap towards the dark side.

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    He would have to take the trials unless......Did Obi Wan actually take them, or did he have the title bestowed upon him by the Council because of his deeds in TPM? Anyone have the novel handy? If he were able to earn it by his deeds, then it is possible that he will earn it at the end of AOTC.
    Obi-Wan got his title because he cut Darth Maul in half. Yoda confirmed that he was a Jedi Knight and allowed him to train Anakin at the end of TPM. Anakin may receive his knighthood for his efforts against Count Dooku.
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 11-06-2001 at 10:15 PM.

No I don't think so cause he'll still be under Obi-Wans instructions in the beginning of EP3
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Okay. You get to be a Jedi Knight by taking the trials.

You get to be Jedi Master by successfully training one padawan into Jedi Knightdom.

So Qui Gon wasn't really a master. He failed with his first padawan (Xanatos) and didn't live to see his second padawan take the trials.

Obi Wan wasn't a jedi master either. Because HIS Padawan KILLED OFF ALL THE JEDI. Not a very successful training.

No wonder the Jedi are extinct...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

GNT,

How do we know he will still be under Kenobi's wing at the beginning of E3?
    ubi mel ibi apes