Post Bounty Hunter Figures?

Is Hasbro going to redo all the bounty hunters?
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I think I've seen mention of possibilities of a "screen scene" with all 6 bounty hunters from ESB somewhere else on this message board.

While I would definitely buy this in a heartbeat, the only figures that really need to be redone are Dengar and 4-Lom IMO. We already have some really nice figures of the rest of the original 6. We could use an improved version of Aura Sing too, the POTJ one is just awful....

Gungans will RISE and CONQUER any ONE who steps in thier WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is some TRU exclusive I think that has Boba Fett, IG-88, Aura Singh, her swoop bike, and some other bounty hunter whose name escapes me. I think it should be out in... summer maybe?

The new Boba Fett looks nice.

I have no problem with hasbro reissuing figures that sell well but for the collectors as well as fans alike Hasbro needs to focus on making even some of the most obscure figures with the saga. Some of the pilots, aliens and officers would be a great addition to the expanded universe that is Star Wars.

PS. HASBRO BRING BACK EXPANDED UNIVERSE !!!!!!!!
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks