Customizing 101 for 12" Brainiac

My friends at TheJawa are holding this contest as described by their in-house customizer Ronculus;

I will be randomingly picking 3 lucky padawan 12" customizers to attend my online class of 12" Figure Customizing 101: the construction of a Star Wars character in 12" figure scale. The custom figure we will be constructing will be BRAINIAC as seen in the cantina scene. Resin parts, cloth material, and a 12" articulated figure body will be provided by me!!!! Shipping also provided!!!

Click here for more details.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

AC,
    i checked out your 12 inch gallery. wow, those are pretty good! it looks like you've taken it upon your self to make all the 12 inchers hasbro left out. again, good job!

Not me!

Originally posted by derek
    AC,
    i checked out your 12 inch gallery. wow, those are pretty good! it looks like you've taken it upon your self to make all the 12 inchers hasbro left out. again, good job!
    I have to give the credit where credit is due. It is Ronculus (Jawa in-house customizer) who did all of the 12" customs, not I. I'm just spreading the word about the contest that they're giving.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster