Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fambaas

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I agree evenflow, I just opened him up and he just kind of stands there. Still pretty cool though. The thing that sucks is I've only got one Federation AAT, one Fambaa, 2 Gungans, one Tarpals, and 4 battledroids open, so my Naboo "diorama" is more like a skirmish than the actual war.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Helpful diorama hint #1138:

When faced with the disturbing absence of at least half of an invading army, try building your custom Star Wars scene in front of a mirror.

It also makes a wonderful Christmas garnish...

Take care,
    Martha Stewart, Jedi Knightess

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Nope, after a week it was covered in dried milk and the Gungan, his staff and the box he sits in were all missing.
    I would have beaten the cr** out of him or made him pay for it!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I don't know if any of you guys know this, but the Gungan Cannon with that crappy Jar Jar? Thats the complimentary peice to the shield generator! I was watching Ep.I and noticed it. So basically if you wanted too you could buy two Fambaas (right) and attach the "Gungan cannon" instead of that large drum and complete a diorama...or something...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I would have beaten the cr** out of him or made him pay for it!

Umm.... my brother or my three-year-old nephew?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Umm.... my brother or my three-year-old nephew?
    Your Brother 3-year old nephew when his old enough,make him pay for the damage!

Also that was the point of the Jar Jar with canon!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Gungan cannon

Originally posted by Starfig873
    I don't know if any of you guys know this, but the Gungan Cannon with that crappy Jar Jar? Thats the complimentary peice to the shield generator! I was watching Ep.I and noticed it. So basically if you wanted too you could buy two Fambaas (right) and attach the "Gungan cannon" instead of that large drum and complete a diorama...or something...
    I read in another thread somewhere (can't remember where) that the gungan cannon LOOKS like it would fit on the Fambaa, but the bases are different, and it doesn't just snap in - it would take some creative modifications...

I don't know this 100% for sure, but I did read it somewhere in the last 2 or 3 weeks...
    Repair, refurbish, restore
    www.sandcrawlerworkshop.com

Gungan Cannon with crappy Jar Jar was/is meant to go on a Fambaa as far as I know!
    GNT
    ''

Your Brother 3-year old nephew when his old enough,make him pay for the damage!
    When it really comes down to it, to me, it's just a toy. I realize you were joking with your post, but I do know a few people out there who would let a petty thing like a toy get in the way of family. Fortunately, I've never seen this in these forums. The way I see it, it's a toy. My nephew had his fun with it, it's job is done. I don't think I could ever display it on my shelf with a good conscience knowing I took it from a 3-year-old who still loves it.

(In all fairness to GNT the quote above has a strike-thru "brother" and a big smiley between "nephew" and "when.")
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

That Gungan cannon thing is way too small to be the companion piece of the shield generator. It should have a big glass bubble with seats inside for two Gungans for a start. and the base on the toy version most definately doesn't fit on the Fambaa without serious customisation. It would be cool to do though and have two of the buggars standing end to end in a big diorama.