Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fambaas

BOTH.....
    j/k

I don't think I could have given it away. That's a big toy and HARD to find as well. A kaadu yes but a Fambaa......

NO WAY IN HELLo

Say can you give me one too...

as long as you are sharing you should have as much for the whole class too.

Talking

They (hasbro) should make a new mold for the Fambaa, one that compliments the one we have, that way we can have a big piece of the shield generator. Oh yes, and let them include a sort of plastic that can be used as the shield.
    As always...........L

Re: Fambaas

I still need the Faamba. It's one of the few things that I still need. One of these days I'll get one.

See Caesar. I can dig up old threads too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Stay away from the one I'm bidding on.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I actually ended up with two of the Fambaa. I ordered one when they went on clearance at FAO, and the other for a steal off of Ebay. But I did buy the cannon with Jar Jar, and it looks like it could fit on the Fambaa if there were clips or something.

But, if I remember the story behind the cannon and the Fambaa it was that the cannon was meant to compliment the Fambaa originally but the idea got tossed and the cannon was "tweaked" to be released on its own.

I don't know why, but I think it was that the Fambaa became an exclusive while the cannon enjoyed wide release and there was no reason to mass distribute a complimentary piece for an exclusive and expensive toy. Who knows, but the cannon will sit on top of the Fambaa, but to make it stay would take some custom work as everyone has said so far...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

It might be smart of Hasbro to re-release the Fambaa in new packaging, with the cannon attached instead of the shield drum.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would rather have them make an At Te than a do nothing fambaa.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I have 2 Faambas, one nomal one and one that I put the cannon on. They BOTH lean over to one side though. I'm gonna try the ol boil & re-position fake on them this weekend.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I never got one either because when I finally saw it (at FAO as a matter of fact, the only time I've ever been to one) I couldn't drop the coin on it.

But I wish I did have one though, because Gungan steeds DOMINATE ! ! !

Here's a good custom with the cannon on top of the Fambaa.

Clickey Clickey

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/co..._enloe017.html
    Move along, move along