Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Clone Attack on Coruscant 5 Pack!

From, http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=93512

Need more Clone Trooper figures? Of course you do!
    We've gotten word of another set of Clone Troopers coming out in a special boxed set 5-pack.

"Clone Attack on Coruscant" includes 4 white clones with gray shoulder pads and a blue commander that is reportedly similar to the Commander Bacarra figure. This set comes with a cardboard insert of the side of a gunship with the door open and the figures are positioned like they're ready to jump out of the door.

No word yet on the availabilty of this set. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-29-2005 at 01:57 PM.

Re: Clone Attack on Coruscant 5 Pack!

Why the hell would they make a set of clones like that? None of those were in the movie. It would be just easier for everyone if they started making clones like the ones that were - get this - actually in the movie.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Why the hell would they make a set of clones like that? None of those were in the movie. It would be just easier for everyone if they started making clones like the ones that were - get this - actually in the movie.

The grey shouldered ones WERE in the movie. They can be seen on Coruscant preparing to leave. A HUGE Wookiee walks up to a squad of them.

I don't know where the heck they are getting the Blue (Bacara -like) Commander from though...
    Move along, move along

UPDATE,

*: Additional details describe this set as one of the new series of Battlepacks and that the figures ARE articulated and can be posed in totally different poses.

This may be a Target exclusive, but no official word on that just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    The grey shouldered ones WERE in the movie. They can be seen on Coruscant preparing to leave. A HUGE Wookiee walks up to a squad of them.

I don't know where the heck they are getting the Blue (Bacara -like) Commander from though...
    Really? I'll have to look for those next time I see it, which will be in a few days. I only noticed regular white clones there. Still, I'd much rather get 501st legion clones or other clones that were in huge numbers in the film, but I'll take what I can get . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I believe it was mentioned yesterday that we would be getting the Blue Clones in a special 3-pack, along with 3-packs of Cody/ Utapau clones and (I think) Gree and the Kashyyk Scout Clones.

Yes but they could possibly be the statue 3 packs. This 5 pack is great because they are one of my fav clones, and as for the blue bacara clone, who cares you can never have enough clones.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    I believe it was mentioned yesterday that we would be getting the Blue Clones in a special 3-pack, along with 3-packs of Cody/ Utapau clones and (I think) Gree and the Kashyyk Scout Clones.
    Actually, as much as I would absolutely love a Gree and scouts 3 pack, the 3rd set is really the red shock troopers on coruscant...
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Wow, Hasbro is giving us army builders everything we want it seems.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, Hasbro is giving us army builders everything we want it seems.
    Yeah, it sure seems they have been paying attention. Still, if the only thing added to these clones is a gray shoulder pauldron that won't be enough to get me to buy the set. I'm swimming in plain white clones as it is.

Sy Snootles lip synchs