Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fambaas

Hybrid View

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Fambaas

This buddy of mine in California sent me an FAO exclusive Fambaa without telling me. What a cool thing to find outside your door with the mail! I don't have any room to display him, though because I just got my B-wing and a limited amount of apartment space. Should I open him up or wait? That Gungan look spretty cool, too.

(And why does EVERYTHING in the SW galaxy have multiple, repetitive letters in its name??)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Don't you know that Lucas' secretary gets paid by the letter? Why else would Chewie's planet be spelled Kashyyyk?

congrats on the present. Sound like the kind of friend everybody would like to have.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Well, I get him back by sending him movie posters. Because of this he's got about 15 due to him...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Lucky dog. I would really like a Famba but I just don't want to pay for one.
    -¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Here's your extra a for the Fombaa. I just got it in the mail from Marin county.
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I thought I'd never get one as the asking price was like £120 in the UK.

WTF!

Found one just the other month for £50 which was so cool. The Gungan is made up of the top half that was stuck on the ammo wagon with falumpaset and the legs of the POTJ Gungan warrior. Hasbro economy working pretty well for once IMO.

Glad you got one in such a cool way. Open him up anyway. You know you want to...

The Fambaa was definitely one of the coolest Ep1 toys, and one I never thought Hasbro would make.

I got one in a trade and set it up loose in my room, it was really nice; until my nephew saw it and fell in love with it. How can you say "no" to a three year old, so I had to give it to him. It actually held his interest for two days; which, for him, is pretty amazing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Did you ever get it back?
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Nope, after a week it was covered in dried milk and the Gungan, his staff and the box he sits in were all missing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

The faamba is a nie piece to look at, but it just doesn't do much. Basically a display piece, not much play value.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."