Question Collectors in KC area

Are there any collectors in the Kansas City area? Looking for other collectors in this area, I know they are out there.
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

Please respond if you are out there!!! I know I am not the only Star Wars collector in KC area. Where are all of you? Just havn't discovered this site or what?

OK, if you dont want to respond on the message boards, send me an email, you can find my email address by clicking on my profile... I would really like to hear from anybody in KC area.

OK, how about anybody in the Leavenworth/ Lansing area, that is where I actually live...

I live in Omaha, Nebraska so would that count? I think there are at least two other forum users who also live in Omaha but i feel kind of dorky asking them about where they get their stuff. I have no idea where the Leavenworth/Lansing area is. Sorry if Omaha isnt close enough.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey kool-aid killer, dont worry about not knowing where Leavenworth/ Lansing is, it is about 30 minutes north of Kansas city, and about three hours south of Omaha. I am looking to start a collectors club in this area, all though you are more than welcome to come, I dont think you will want to drive that far to be a part of a collectors club.

Hey JediDBM while it would be cool to join a collectors club the three hour drive thing is kind of a bit too far. There has to be other forum users from KC so i dont doubt you will eventually find one. Good luck in your hunts.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kansas Fan/ Collectors club is here

The first meeting of the Kansas/ KC Jedi order is scheduled for February 22nd 2003 at 2:00P.M.. For the location of this meeting, please send me an email and I will give you the address and directions if you need them. You can reach me at JediDBM@aol.com