Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What Star Wars planet would you live on?

If you had to pick one of the Star Wars planets to live on, which planet would you live on?
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

Well, despite my username, I wouldn't live on Tatooine. Naboo, maybe, or Endor. (I'm going by what I know from the movies, not EU or novels).

What about you, JediDBM? Oops, I see... Bespin, huh?

Naboo or Endor. I think mainly Naboo and just hang out in Otoh Gunga, 'course I would have to get some curtains or something... Endor would be fun, high tree, Ewoks and plenty of Imperial scrap to play with!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Corellia

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

If it had not been destroyed, I would want to be on Alderan, but since Alderan is gone, probably live on Tattooine (like the dessert)

I'm sorry, didnt get to finish what I started, yes I like the dessert of Tattooine, but I probably would live in the Cloud City of Bespin.

Coooruscant would be my main habitat since the business opportunities are greatest there, also the hottest totty in the galaxy congregates in the bars and nightclubs But i would split my time between Coorruscant and Alderaan. All the given facts about Alderaan suggest that it is very verdant like Naboo but without the annoyance of the insane rabbitfrogs of 'Gungans' as some like to call them. I wouls be a Thranta farmer on Alderaan and breed them for racing. Then stage annual Thranta races across the savannas of the homeland and become incredibly rich in the process. So i would have two homes each providing me with glorious riches and business success. Then i would become a senator and from there Chancellor and from there well............ MWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Coruscant!
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 01-07-2003 at 05:35 PM.
    May the force be with you.