Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greatest find

Greatest find

What was your best find or best deal on a SW figure?
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Not bad.

i found a blue snaggletooth on ebay for about $50. That's relatively good.
    "Dance your asteroids off..."

Arrow

Probably the $4 Blue Snaggs at a swap meet in 1987. Others:
    = $1 SW bed sheet at a yard sale (wasn't even for sale, just used to display other items).
    = $130 total or so for POTF carded Luke Trooper, R2 Saber, Imp Dig, Barada, A-Wing Pilot, Romba, & Amanaman.
    = $35 for POTF2 Lando (just kidding... well, I did pay that much, but it's hardly a greatest deal).
    "That's what Sheev said."

The 2 for $1 I got on a carded Ackbar and Klaatu ('88 at KB). Some 60 odd bucks for all for the Hoth figures, vehicles, and accessories minus the AT-AT, snowspeeder and tri-pod gun. And $30 for a poncho Luke w/ card. Think those are all of my good deals.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

A friend just sold me a vintage tie fighter, snowspeeder, complete Death Star playset (even with the foam "trash"), and the 2 Hoth sets (the "cave" with collapsible entrance and the one with the cardboard AT-AT background) for $35. Not too bad of a deal.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I picked a Mint on mint card Droids Boba Fett for 100.00. And the rest of the series carded for another 50.00.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I got a ROTJ C8 boxed speeder for 25.00.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by kidhuman
    I got a ROTJ C8 boxed land? speeder for 25.00.
    I got a ROTJ C8 boxed speeder bike?for 25.00.
    I got a ROTJ C8 boxed snow? speeder for 25.00.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I just started collecting carded vintage figures so the best deal I've yet to find was last year for my Death Squad Commander and Jawa: C-9/ 12-Backs/ unpunched- for $100 each.