Thread: Yoda

Yoda

I have the a Yoda with orange snake from my youth, I recently bought a large set that came with a vintage Yoda with brown snake. I noticed that his skin color is much dark (greener) than mine. Is this normal with the brown snake Yoda?

I rememebr when I got mine my snake was orange. I have since lost the snake and cane. Sorry I can't be of more help to you than that.

From www.toysrgus.com

" ESB and ROTJ Yoda (photo variations): Not only did the photo get changed, but the name did as well going from "Yoda" to "Yoda (The Jedi Master)". The latter photo was used on Tri-logo and POTF packaging as well. Plus, the figure changed as well. Yoda's skin got darker and his orange snake was replaced by a more life-like brown one (though to this day I don't know why they ever chose to include one in the first place), and his cane went from light to dark brown. Five variation all in one shot. A stickler might note one more variation by including the difference in the bubbles. "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carded-yoda.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	4934  

Thanks TIE Pilot, the Photo was great the same two I have (not careded). Make sense, the darker one I bought from a guy with a collection of all ROTJ stuff.

Hold onto both of your Yodas, Try and find a price catalog, one of them has a little more value than the other. Especially on Ebay
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"