Death in the ranks.

Is it possible that a high ranking Jedi will fall. I was talking to someone that thinks Mace Windu will get killed in the arena, either by Jango Fett or right after Jango gets killed. Anyways what do you folks think...who will buy the farm?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I really don't think Mace will die in AOTC! But if anyone was to die in AOTC I'd want el conehead to be gone!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

To be honest I think Alot of the minor Jedi Council will bite it, then in EpIII you'll see guys like Mace and Ki-Adi bite it as well! I mean we all know that only Yoda and Ben and Anakin survive so that would be pretty lame if Lucas left any of the Councils' deaths open or ambiguous!

I think every 3rd scene of Ep 2 will have someone killing Yoda.

Seriously though, I bet only Mace and Yoda will be the only council members to survive Ep 2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I heard that 4 of the 12 council members will survive in AOTC. Yoda, Mace, Plo Koon, and somebody else i cant think of their name.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Well, Ki-Adi-Mundi certainly does bite.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

How do you know that?????
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

He just said Ki bites, not that he was gonna bite it. I am not a fan of fla-cid-conehead either, I hope his head gets chopped in 5 pieces.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking

Ki-Adi Mundi. That's the guy I couldn't think of when I was trying to list the 4 guys of the council that survive.

samuel jackson said in a recent interview," i don't die in this film", and unless jango is the headless horseman, he ain't surely killing mace windu!