Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

B-Wing Marked Down To $9.94???

According to the front page the B-wing vehicle has been marked down yet again to a new price of $9.94!

Happy Hunting
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Actually, I saw the B-Wings at my local Target a few weeks ago with the new markdowned price. I picked up 3 for $30 bucks. Im glad I waited to get mine too, it was a gamble, but in the end I got 3 for the price of 1 when it came out.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Unhappy

I bought a B-wing at the standard $39.99 price in early September. It was the last one on the shelf (little did I know they probably had 30 of them sitting in the warehouse, and as soon as I bought the last one, they went back to put another one on the shelf so some poor little sap like me would buy it before I feared they would run out). They too lingered on the shelves for weeks before being snatched up soon after the first clearance. My hunch is a lot of Canadians collectors infiltrated through our borders to horde them, since they have no Targets in Canada. I know of a scalper store in Toronto that picks up toys in my area. It's about a 2 hour drive, but that won't stop them.

Anyhow, I went to take my receipt to Target to get some $$$ coming to me (after they had marked them down) but they were all gone and I got stuck paying 40 bucks and I missed out on the clearance sale
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Please help a damsel in distress!

Guys,

I live in Montreal, Canada, where we can't get these amazing ships. Could any of you fine Jedi Knights please pick up one for me? I'd pay for everything, and even include a little extra!

Help me sirstevesguide posters! You are my only hope!

Re: Please help a damsel in distress!

Originally posted by Princess_Leila
    Guys,

I live in Montreal, Canada, where we can't get these amazing ships. Could any of you fine Jedi Knights please pick up one for me? I'd pay for everything, and even include a little extra!

Help me sirstevesguide posters! You are my only hope!
    I tell you what. I'll trade you my B-Wing for the Expos. Utah really needs another major league sports franchise.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Please help a damsel in distress!

I'd pay for everything, and even include a little extra!
    What kind of little extra?

Extra? I dunno... Some cool card, or a figure you can't find!

Hey! No devious stuff okay? I'm a damsel in distress, maybe, but I'm not THAT desperate!

Anyway, lemme know if you can help me!

Extra? I dunno... Some cool card, or a figure you can't find!

Hey! No devious stuff okay? I'm a damsel in distress, maybe, but I'm not THAT desperate!

Anyway, lemme know if you can help me!
    Devious? Me? I wouldn't think of it.