Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead

Dead

I saw a dead bird today, what about you?
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 01-07-2003 at 08:19 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Several dead squirrels and a squashed kitten.

No dead animals....but I did see a dead person on Sunday! (I work as a paramedic:

Now I understand your sig line... Sounds like good finds everyone! (Except for seeing a dead person, that wouldn't be good) Keep on posting your finds here. In the Two Towers, Samwise says "There are dead things...Dead faces." Can't forget about that.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Last nights dinner. Fish fingers incinerated and french fries that tasted like a mouthful of dirt.

I see live people!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

I saw a whole bunch of dead stuff today. 2 dead squirrels, a raccoon, and a cat.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Last nights dinner. Fish fingers incinerated and french fries that tasted like a mouthful of dirt.

Fish have fingers? I always see dead stuff living inthe mountains. I also see the vultures circling overhead. There was a dead deer about 200 feet from my house. Looked pretty gruesome.

Saw a deer splattered all over the road. Saw a dog that had been split in half on the highway.

Also went to a webpage & saw lots of dead stuff.

*** edit *** duly noted!
    Last edited by BanthaPoodoo; 01-17-2003 at 01:21 PM.