Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The reunion show ad aired this weekend and looked like a must-see for a fan like myself; me and my sister went to the big MWC event at the local mall back in '90, got to see the cast and get free MWC swag like the MWC comic book, a MWC bumper sticker, a cast photo, and the "Pig Out with Peg" cookbook - the latter two of which I still have. However, they didn't show the whole cast together, so I am wondering if they're gonna break it up into a few minutes with a few cast members, then a ton of clips from eps, then a few minutes with different cast members. I really hope not though, the MASH reunion was way better with all the cast members in one place, I want this to be like that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That wasn't too great of a reunion show. Let's show clips and 30 second interviews for an hour. Thumbs down.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I dunno I have it taped and will probably watch it tomorrow sometime. Will be back with my personal review.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It was alright of a Re-union, but it was still cool to see. I hope they release the Seasons on DVD, although if they do it will not be announced til after Volume 2 is released.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

THe reunion was rather enjoyable. THere was scenes of some eps I had never seen.

Fav:

Will that be the law office of Haagan and Daas.......
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Classy reunion, although all of the cast members' laughter after each of the clips did seem a little fake and forced.

Won't buy a Best-Of disc, but a season set sounds right up my alley.

Trox, long time no see!

Just watched it like an hour ago (tape) and it was disappointing. Way too many clips, not enough reunion, felt more like an ad for the DVDs than a reunion for the cast (whom Fox cheated out of a final ep or a real wrap party by not telling them they were cancelled). It was nice to see the cast back together again, but I really wanted to hear more from the non-Bundys too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    it was disappointing. Way too many clips, not enough reunion, felt more like an ad for the DVDs than a reunion for the cast
    I agree with all of your points, JT - ESPECIALLY the part about it being an ad for the DVDs because it WORKED.

I always passed this disc in the store, but after watching the reunion clips I had so many memories come flooding back about how awesome the show was . . . so now I want to pick up the DVD.

Yeah but I want the complete seasons!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The reunion show was a waste of time. Just a glorified clip show. I enjoyed E True Hollywood Story: Married with Children much more. Has anyone figured out what these "lost episodes" are?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?