Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I can't find any confirmation news, at the usual places. Not even TVshowsonDVD.com, who is one of the major players in trying to get season sets released. Where did you hear this supposed confirmation, Scruffy?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Here is the e-mail I got.

MWC on HBS.com - 7:07 PM 2/28/2003
    Hollywood*****Slap.com keeps a master list
    (http://hollywood*****slap.com/hbs.cgi?feature=257) of DVDs expected to come out between now and the end of the year. They are now listing "Married...with Children (TV Seasons)" with a "placeholder" release date of 12/31/03 (in other words, "before the year is over", according to the logic of the list). This inclusion is based on unconfirmed rumors, similar to those that placed other shows like E.R. and Smallville on their list. Do they know something we don't know? We sure hope so, because Columbia is not willing to confirm or deny rumors of that nature, despite the very strong ratings that the recent MwC Reunion Special got. Bundy fans should sit tight, and when solid season set info comes along, we will let you know.

You were sent this email because you have expressed having "Married... with Children" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".

Gord Lacey - http://www.TVShowsOnDVD.com

I need to stop skimming.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 04-01-2003 at 07:46 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yep, I had heard of it on that list of releases. But it's not a definate listing and doesn't refer to exactly what the release will be. It could be another "Best Of" release. Hopefully season sets are on the way. But I'll wait for confirmation from any of the major DVD sites before I throw a victory celebration.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think I may have gotten over excited. I hope there is more news about this. What are the sites that are usually accurate?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

MWC ended abruptly in '97, 11 seasons after it first ran.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Are the best of DVDs worth picking up? I haven't yet.

Someone posted earlier about the E! BTS story. Yes, the E! show was better than the reunion show but it was nice Fox acknowledged a show that helped get the network on the radar screen.

I bought them. Three reasons why:

1. Could not resist.
    2. If they do releae seasons, the so-called lost episode should technically not appear in any season so to have that you would have to buy this set.
    3. I hope that if they see these sold, then there is an interest and will releae seasons.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

More news

Season sets being worked on
    6/20/2003

We're happy to pass on the news that season sets of "Married... with Children" are coming. Just a few minutes ago we got off the phone with someone at Columbia TriStar who confirmed that the studio is working on the first season set, with an expected release in early October. Please note that this timeframe is not solid and may change.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

IMO, the earlier seasons with Steve are some of the funniest.

I can't wait for the boxed sets.

I went off and bought the first volume with the LOST EP.
    I thought the lost ep was the one where Kelly keeps hitting Bud in the head with a hammer. What was that one?
    MWHAHAHAHA!