Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Married with Children

Hell Yeah, some episodes are going to be released on DVD. Hopefully the release them all.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yeah, but they are being released in "Best of" Collections. Instead of the way that they should be released, in Season Sets. Rumor has it, this is just to test the waters for future season sets, which is pretty lame. Since they can easily test the waters with Season 1.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You got a point, but i will take what i can get.

Just thought I would throw this out there for you fans.

Married... with Children Reunion this February
    Monday, January 13, 2003 4:42 CST

"The Simpsons" will get a surprise visit for their 300th show from old neighbors on the Fox schedule. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Fox will air a one-hour "Married ... with Children" reunion special Feb. 16, the night "The Simpsons" marks its 300th episode milestone.

The first get-together of the cast of Fox's first hit series from Sony Picture Television will coincide with the Feb. 4 release of one of two "Married ... with Children: The Most Outrageous Episodes" DVDs by Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment. Five episodes will be featured on each DVD, including the never-seen-on-TV original uncut version of the infamous "Lost Episode," which will be part of the first volume.

The entire cast of "Married ... with Children" gathered together in a replica of the Bundys' ramshackle living room for the taping of the reunion over the weekend. The special will air in its old Sunday 9 p.m. start time.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Oh my god, I didn't think there was anyone who actually liked Married With Children.

The only decent think about the show is the daughter!

"Wooooooohhhhh! Ouh Ouh Ouh Ouh"
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Married With Children is cool. Though I still prefer the original disfunctional family, "The Bunkers" from All in the Family better though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Some info on Christina Applegate would be nice!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Married with Children was the greatest show. I loved it. Reunion sounds cool.

I loved this show and am looking foward to the reunion and DVD.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Oh my god, I've only just relised that Christina Applegate is Jesse and was also in The Sweetest Thing with Cameron Diaz, they don't even look like the same person.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008