Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stop the spread legged stances!!!!

Just saw the new Han Solo Hoth, and he would be great if he weren't standing that way.

Why does Hasbro feel the need to make every figure with their legs spread apart? PEOPLE DO NOT STAND LIKE THAT. Plus, it makes the figure appear shorter. It doesn't look good, Hasbro, stop it!

I want just one sculptor to stand like that while designing, and see how it looks. It is possible to have someone in an action stance without their legs being far enough apart for a small car to pass through.

yea, to top it off Han has a gimic lightsaber slash move.

Chewie looks like he's recycled from the mynock hunt 3-pack, but gets a differnt bowcaster...but I'd have to look closer to be sure.

Not too excited about this lot.

Here's the link for everyone else to check it out.

http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhun...tent.cfm?id=98

Han seems to be posed, not only from the scene where he slices open the Tauntaun's belly, but also when he's leaning on the hill to watch the Imperial Probot. Nice figure though. Have to wait and see how the legs are articulated though. Could be a knee joint on the leg that's posed back. To bad they made the jacket blue though, when it's supposed to be dark brown with various washes. I like the fact they tossed in the face mask.

Chewbacca is not a Mynock Hunt 3-Pack re-hash, that figure is far to small. It's an new sculpt, but seems to be well articulated. Nice to see some cut joints on the legs also. Looks like when you remove the missle from his bowcaster, you can put the piece at his feet back on it to make it just for display. Aslo looks like the Mynock is alot bigger then the 3-Pack version also. Wish we would have gotten a look at the SnowTrooper also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 01-08-2003 at 10:40 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Han stinks bad style and chewie has a molded on bandolier so he stinks too. Get to work you slackers and make some decent product for a change, and while you're at it sack that mug Randy will you. What a muppet he is.

muppets are funny...

This one aint, this one's a pathetic excuse for a human being who screws around with my hobby and now he must die. Horribly. And slowly with much pain.

I say we make Randy into an action figure. One with 150 points of articulation. Double jointed. crack!

that would be too good for him.

I was going to say that maybe Han has his legs spread like that to allow him to sit on the TaunTaun, but who knows what is going through these designers' heads these days? I know the blue coat is inaccurate, but it is much prefered over the brown coat in my mind. That is the only thing that is getting me to hold off final judgement until I see the actual figure in my hands. I really dig the mask, too.

The Chewie is okay, the firing bowcaster is crap, though. I'm also more than a little bothered by the sculpted hair around his breathmask-strap, it guarantees that he will be more scene specific garbage. Plus, why go back to regular shoulder joints after the awesome ball-socket shoulders of the Bespin Escape Chewie?

"Two steps forward, three steps back" must be Hasbro's new motto.

I really wish Hasbro would coordinate their releases. Hoth Han should have been shipped with a Hoth Chewie, and they could have shipped Mynock Hunt Han and Chewies in another wave (I'm positive these are not the only Han and Chewie figures we are getting this year). They coordinate Luke and Vader figures, why not Han and Chewies?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Maybe this is George's way of telling us to bend over and take it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"