Lightbulb Freeze Frame Set

I know that a lot of people are still lamenting the fact that their freeze frame collection are still with holes for Sandtrooper, Weequay, Boba Fett, Garindan, AT-ST driver and TIE pilot.

What if good old Hasbro decided to sell the freeze frames as a set inside the holders plus the binoculars with two additional slides and just maybe the unproduced Ponda Baba slide? Would you buy it?

Remember that Kenner did this type of promo from way back then with the coins. You do remember what coins I'm talking about!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I know the coins of which you speak, but I never remember Kenner offering the full set in one fell swoop. I guess I just missed the boat on that one. I've sold off a good deal of the coins I did have at toy shows and such. A friend of mine was going to give me his Amanaman coin, the only one I'd like to have as a keepsake, but he's never been able to find the thing (I bought my Amanaman with the Sears set, so no coin.
    Personally I have no need for the Freeze Frame slides, however I know there are many who would love such an offer as you propose.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Thumbs up

I am only missing the SandTrooper, but i would buy a set.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by JediCole
    I know the coins of which you speak, but I never remember Kenner offering the full set in one fell swoop. I guess I just missed the boat on that one. I've sold off a good deal of the coins I did have at toy shows and such. A friend of mine was going to give me his Amanaman coin, the only one I'd like to have as a keepsake, but he's never been able to find the thing (I bought my Amanaman with the Sears set, so no coin.
    Personally I have no need for the Freeze Frame slides, however I know there are many who would love such an offer as you propose.
    Not too many people realized that it was possible to get all of the 62 coins as a set. But some did, check this article from the Star Wars Archives.
    Coins Mail Away
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster